Casey has a unique approach to working with individuals. Because of her personal experience with chronic illness, she is able to be both authentic and knowledgable. Her counseling brings to life new possibilities for people to practice self-advocacy and SPEAK up for themselves.
Lidia Alverez, M.S., Denver Scholarship Foundation
Self-advocacy counseling increases clients’ ability to navigate systems such as school, work, home, and healthcare settings when living with chronic conditions. This collaborative process will contribute to your self-confidence when identifying your needs and choosing how you want to speak about your chronic conditions and how you advocate for yourself.
Using the SPEAK™ model, you will discover your needs, what and who your resources are, and how to go about making a plan to move forward.
In One-on-One Sessions, you will:
- Learn to identify needs and be provided with resources and tools for you to meet them.
- Explore and challenge barriers to your wellness
- Create individualized plans to reach your self-advocacy goals.
Counseling sessions take place via telephone, Skype, Facetime, or another online communication platform based on client preference. Available internationally.
- 4 – 60-minute Counseling Sessions
- Additional Sessions after 4 Session Package @ $100
A sliding scale is available for those with income restrictions – determined case-by-case.