This week, I am hoping for some feedback. I am starting a new workshop for Chronic Advocacy. Below is an outline of my plan. I would love to hear about potential interest, getting the word out to prospective participants, and any other ideas about how to reach people who will benefit from these services. You are welcome to comment, or send a feedback form on my website. Please share this post with others who might have interest
Giving Voice to Your Vision:
- Having a chronic illness or major life shift changes your life in significant ways. For some people, this creates some big questions like, “Who am I now?” “What do I want to do next?”,” How have I changed?”, and ” Where do I go from here?” These questions can create frustration, sadness, confusion, and stress. They also open up opportunities for change and celebrating your strengths!
- Giving Voice to Your Vision is a hands-on workshop dedicated to spending time conceptualizing answers to some of these questions. This experience provides the opportunity to reflect and start to develop your “new normal”.
- This workshop uses a combination of creative and practical ways to assess different aspects of your wellness and energy allocation, construct a vision board, set tangible goals, and use the SPEAK™ Model for self-advocacy to work toward completion of those vision-related goals.
- Going through these exercises provides clarity, motivation, and an opportunity to tap into your creativity.
- Participants will leave with tangible items to continue to reflect on their new ideas, pursuits, and goals.
- Information about 1-on-1 sessions to further explore these topics will be provided.
Thank you in advance for your help and ideas. I hope this workshop is something that will reach people who are excited to move forward and explore new aspects of themselves.